So many people are busy and a lot of people think they are too busy to study English outside their English lesson time. That once-a-week lesson, with no homework in between, means that you leave seven days available for forgetting what you learned.
This post from Learn English at Home gives you some ideas about online grammar exercises you can do, but here is a list of some other things you can do.
- Listen to two or three pop songs. There are some here.
- Review your word cards.
- Write a few English sentences about your day.
- Record a few sentences about your day.
- Listen to a couple of episodes of the Get Great English podcast.
- Read a very short news article or watch a short video on Newsround.
Hopefully you have a little bit more motivation to study, even if it is just for a little while.